Starting at $240.00
Fill out this form to register
Battle against other teams on the .82-mile Wilson Circuit during this 2-hour long enduro race!
Karting is a very exciting and accessible form of racing - experience speed, thrills, and close racing action! Plus, all of your required equipment is provided.
- COMPETE FOR PRIZES! Each team member on the winning team will get a trophy and $100 gift certificate to Summit Racing Equipment!
- 2 hour long enduro race
- Max 4 people per team
- Minimum 2 people per team
- Team must pit in and swap drivers a minimum of 3 times
- Max 18 teams total
- Cost per team is $240 (includes all team members General Admission tickets)
- Enduro runs Saturday from 6-8pm
- Winners announced Saturday night on stage
- *Must be pre-registered, not available on site!
Beat the AutoInterests HPDE Instructor Team and win $50 gift cards!
The fastest overall team will win $100 Summit Racing Equipment gift cards as outlined above.
All teams that beat the instructor team will receive a $50 AutoInterests gift card for each member of your team! Your team does not have to be the overall winner to get the gift cards, just beat the instructor team!
For kart rentals, we provide racers with a helmet, neck brace, jacket, and gloves. We recommend that you wear long sleeves and long pants. Closed-toe shoes are required but not provided.
A GX 270cc Honda 4-stroke 9.5 horsepower engine powers the karts. Our rental karts can reach speeds up to 45 mph. For safety reasons the driver must be able to comfortably reach both pedals. To drive an adult rental kart, racers must be at least 5 feet tall.
RESTRICTIONS: 13 years and older, between 5 and 6.5 feet tall, under 280 pounds.
Buy tickets on Feb. 1
|$200 - pre-sale limited to the first 5 teams only!|
from Feb. 2 - Aug. 29