Starting at $28.00
Fill out this form to register
DEADLINE TO PURCHASE BANQUET TICKETS: August 17th
Join fellow auto enthusiasts for a night of delicious food, drinks, guest speaker, stories, awards, and door prizes!
Friday August 31st at 7:00pm.
PittRace's on-site Event Center
$28 per person. This includes a fully catered dinner (menu below):
- Herb roasted chicken breast with local tomato and basil confit
- Lasagna with soy cheese, roasted summer squash noodles and pomodora Fresca (V)
- Rosemary roasted locally grown potatoes with olive oil and garlic (V)
- Roasted summer vegetables with fresh thyme and lemon vinaigrette (V)
- Fresh sauteed local spinach and mushrooms with olive oil and roasted garlic (V)
- Parmesan on side
- Bread rolls and butter
- All American chocolate cake
- Fresh berries (V)
- Local Pennsylvania wine at $5.00 and local craft beer at $4.00
Randy Pobst is a lifelong pro road racer who has been the Motor Trend track test driver and video host / writer for ten years. Randy has scored more than 90 pro wins, 8 championships, and factory driving contracts with Porsche, Audi, Mazda and Volvo. He is also a major motorcycle enthusiast, with a collection of vintage bikes leaning towards cafe racer style. He also has been a vegetarian and food nut for most of his adult life.
Visit his website at randypobst.com to learn more.